• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jimmys new playhouse convertion!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! it only took you 30mins!!!!! lolololol..... :wave:

:D:D:D:D

unfortunatly for you there is no entrance from the front of the house to the back so you would have to come thorough the house to nick the bunny house.... lol.....

:D:D:lol:

Shows you how clever i am 30 minutes :lol: Jimmy is a very lucky rabbit

I love jimmy's house even more now i have seen the inside!
Lots of detail have gone into that house...so, do you think you may start selling them?

Wow that is lovely, what a lovely place for Jimmy to live! :)

I wonder if something like this would be big enough for 3 Rex's if I added a run, as my troublesome trio keep eating the 2 tier hutch and run! Aaarrgghh!

x

this is one of the best houses i have seen !! some fantastic ideas for me to 'steal'. we have just converted a 6' x 4' shed and i will be showing hubby the inside of yours to get him motivated! you have one very lucky bunny indeed !!!!!!

Hi
Updated pics of house look fab! Jimmy is abs lovely - he is so like my little girl bunny, Willow - think we may have found some twins for the thread started in Stories & Pictures section. Also, you have inspired me to put some pics of how our bunny shed & run are coming along so I will get these on today if I can.

What do you think of twin bun:

DSCF1406.jpg

Back