• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamies Gotcha day...3 years today.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
The RSPCA had no room for you and rang our vet's and they rang us and here you are 3 years on our little Chocolate girl. :love:

This was the day that Mike brought you home.
222086.jpg
:love:

You were so very tired as you had been found sat in the middle of a busy road and it took people up to an hour to catch you.
As soon as we put you in an indoor cage you flopped and didn't wake up till the next day. :love:
222083.jpg

Happy Gotcha day Jamie our Chocolate bun.
3-6-10004.jpg
:love:

Aww look at that flopped out bunny, I want to sniff Jamies fur :love:

:lol::lol:

I actually stroked and kissed her little face when she was like this and she didn't even wake up she was absolutely shattered I have never known a more sleepier bunny than she was that day Bless her :)

:lol::lol:

I actually stroked and kissed her little face when she was like this and she didn't even wake up she was absolutely shattered I have never known a more sleepier bunny than she was that day Bless her :)

Bobby was like this yesterday, she has such a big cuddly head (Just like Cloud) I couldn't resist:love:

She was not impressed though

They have that whole Aloof look going on :lol:

I miss my gentle girl Cloud, I still have a candle burning every day for her, and speak to her when I go in her room I have never been this bad over a Bridge bunny since Keegan my dwarf lop who thought he was human who died in 2002 and I lost over 2 stone in weight as he was my only bun at the time and I was really bad with severe back problems and spent about 2 months laid on the sofa as I couldn't walk and he was sat at the side of me all the time he never left me he was like a little guardian Angel and so when he died I was absolutely devastated and of course what made it more upsetting he was rolling on the floor screaming and I have never got over that. I'm nearly crying now :cry:

I miss my gentle girl Cloud, I still have a candle burning every day for her, and speak to her when I go in her room I have never been this bad over a Bridge bunny since Keegan my dwarf lop who thought he was human who died in 2002 and I lost over 2 stone in weight as he was my only bun at the time and I was really bad with severe back problems and spent about 2 months laid on the sofa as I couldn't walk and he was sat at the side of me all the time he never left me he was like a little guardian Angel and so when he died I was absolutely devastated and of course what made it more upsetting he was rolling on the floor screaming and I have never got over that. I'm nearly crying now :cry:

I am so sorry Tuckers, I didn't realise :cry:

((Hugs))

Back