• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack & Jill 2yrs old small lops REHOMED

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Jack & Jill are two small lops they are very friendly and are looking for their forever homes, they have been together from being 16wks old.
JackJill.jpg

Last edited:
i dont know why i look on rabbits in need i ALWAYS want them... especiually these two...damn... wish that i could.. but good luck on getting a home jack n jill! ur real cuties! xx

Jack is neutered, Jill has to be done but will be done very shortly and both are vaccinated.

Why does nobody want us:cry: we are no trouble and just love being snuggled up together and also love a cuddle of a human too.

what do you mean by experienced rabbit owners? As with any pet you are always best reading up about them first. They are very placid and even though they love each others company they are still looking for a forever home where they get losts of love and attention. They won't now be being rehomed until after the New Year as I don't rehome at christmas unless of course it is to someone who as had rabbits of me before or references can be obtained from a rescue on here, but the behind the scenes work can still carry on ie homecheck.

I haven't had rabbits before, I was just wondering if they were not for first time rabbit owners.

I see they have been rehomed now. I'll keep an eye on your website as I'm local to you, I'm in Bury :D

Back