• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's so so hard (Mimi) UD She's gone :(

I am so sorry you lost her. It is such a heartbreaking thing when they have something that can't be fixed :'( Binky free Mimi xxx

So sorry to hear this. You have to remember that you did the kindest thing for her, although it doesn't always feel like that at the time. In hindsight I delayed the inevitable with Millie and think I kept her for a few days too long. :(

Thank you everyone. Their room seems empty without her :cry: Timmy is confused which is breaking my heart. I slept in with him last night. I will attempt to bond him with Max and Charlotte next week as I'm away this wkend.

I miss her :cry:

Oh Gemma, I am so very sorry. I was really hoping it was something fixable. :cry: But you absolutely did the right thing and I am so sorry you had to make that decision.
Thinking of you and sending ((((((((((Comforting hugs)))))))))) at this very sad time. I hope Timmy will be okay.

Binky free, sweet Mimi, you will be greatly missed, dear one. :cry: xxxxxx

Back