• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's so so hard (Mimi) UD She's gone :(

I'm sorry to see this update. :(
I really hope something can be done and that she is not ready to give up just yet, but I am keeping you both in my thoughts whatever happens.
((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))) winging their way to you. xxxxxxx

The vet has kept Mimi in for the afternoon to do an Echographie (conscious) as on top of everything else she can feel a mass in her tummy :cry: Her temperature was low, to be honest I agonised about whether to just call it there and then but the vet thought it was worth a try. So she's there now, Timmy with her and I'm waiting for a phone call :cry:

They found a large mass in her stomach, it was huge. We decided to end her suffering. I was with her until the end.

Devastated :cry:

So very sorry to hear your sad news. Sounds like she had an amazing life. I am just so sorry for you. Sending warm wishes to you xx

So sorry to read your sad update but pleased you were able to be with her at the end.

Binky free Mimi xxx

I'm very sorry :( It sounds like you did the right thing and let her go in a peaceful and dignified way. xx

Back