• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Ted & Betty

Nikki26

Mama Doe
I thought it was time to introduce Ted & Betty. I have had Ted about 7 years now and he lost his partner a few months ago. Thankfully, despite having to bond them while 7 months pregnant, bonding was successful and they are happy together. I think they make a good match - their markings are similar on their backs.

ybbsRTg.jpg

Excellent :love: The colour of the majority of their fur is the same too :love: Good choice Ted :thumb:

Ted and Betty do have similar markings. Is Betty the fuzzy one? They are very cute sitting side by side. My bridge lionhead Mattie had those markings too.

Ted and Betty do have similar markings. Is Betty the fuzzy one? They are very cute sitting side by side. My bridge lionhead Mattie had those markings too.

No, Ted is the lion head. I would do a face on shot but he’s having issues with his eyes at the moment so isn’t looking his best!

Back