• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse- A Few Reasons Why he Made People Smile

Love the pic where hes sticking out his tongue. He really is remarkable xxx
*hugs*

not gonna lie had a bit of a cry

I was actually up at 6 a.m. my time because Mimzy woke me with a coughing fit (scary!) and after soothing him I peeked in...this was the first post I saw. (I didn't post because I was still too groggy from my sleeping medicine and it would've been intelligible.) I went from being stressed and worried to calmed and comforted. Morse is just that special. :) :love:
I recognize a few of these but most I had not seen before. They are all so wonderful. :love:
Thank you for sharing these Jane. They really helped me with what could have been a very bad beginning to my day. :) ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) xxxx

He sure was an exceptionally special bun with the most distinctive character! :D

No wonder so many people loved him :love::love::love:

Missed always and forever xxxxxxxxx

Aww lovely pics... he had the cutest little mouth :) thanks for sharing x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Aww I'm so glad you are still posting pics of Morse :love: I agree that we should still have Morsey Mondays, he always makes me smile :love: we will always love you Morsey :love: :love: :love: xxx

:love::love::love: Amazing bunny x we need to have these posted all the time x he so makes you smile

Jayne x have you ever thought of doing mouse mats or mugs or t shirts I'm sure there may be few takers ?:love:

Back