• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Including your rabbits in your will?!

My mum would have them. Don't know about if she wasn't here either, don't think I'm about to die though so it's alright :)

i dont think it would be fair to leave all my debts to the buns lolol

i think EVERYONE in my world knows where Alvin and Holly are to go should i die tomorrow sadly i wouldnt be able to make a donation tho :(

Daisy: Dudley says thanks! He is too busy to come to the computer he is busy practising some foot flicking ninja bunny moves! I agrees The Mummy must go!! I is in need of a new wardrobe and fancies a shopping spree :D Sarah, will I be allowed off my diet and lots of FCs if I comes to live with you?? I can have my bags packed before The mummy gets home from work and Dudley will 'sort her out' when she does :D

Can't believe I missed this! Glad to see you're still alive and kicking despite the plans!! :shock: :lol:

Back