• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in Love! UD I'VE CHANGED MY MIND!

TBH I'm surprised gregory is paying her any attention at all....he seemed much more interested in his food when he was here :)

That's my boy! Was a bit worried how he'd be about sharing food but she has definitely had her fair share! Plus lots of orchard grass hay and some readigrass!

Just had a good night cuddle with my little madam and she was purring! :love:
Gregory gave her a lovely lick as soon as I put her back down!

So, turns out that while Gretel loves being a house bun, binkying about the place, she is also a little Madam!

I decided to sleep on the sofa so I could keep an ear on the 2 of them. Gregory, knowing night time is for sleeping, went to sleep. Gretel on the other hand.....

Incident 1: She jumps on my head: Hello Mummy!

Incident 2: She chews everything! So loud it wakes me up!

Incident 3: She invents a wonderful new game which involves running at lightning speed behind the curtains, then running back out at lightning speed and binkying in the middle of the room; 'Tada! Look at me Mummy!'
'Lovely sweetheart but it's 1 O' :censored: clock in the morning!'

When Gregory joined in at 4 am I lost the plot and took them both back to the hallway and got in my bed!

:lol:

Back