• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im getting up in 2.5hours to check on jose U/D Post 112 - SHE'S HOME!!!

thanks everyone :) I'm going to ring the vet in a bit and see if she's any better.

I was meant to going out tonight for my friends birthday but i'm not in the partying mood anymore. I just want to go to bed, i'm so tired. I woke up at 4am to check on Jose, stayed with her for half an hour - trying to syringe some water into her, then couldnt get back to sleep, so it's been a long day so far

Oh no :( Ive only just managed to get on here today hunni, im so sorry little Jose has been admitted :( Bless her. Got all our paws crossed for her here... shes in the right place. If you need me you know where i am **hugs** xxxx

Everything crossed for Jose. I so hope you get a little sleep tonight.
Please let us know how he gets on.

We've spoken to the vets and they've said that Jose's very lively and has been force fed which she didnt like, and now they're just waiting for poo's to appear

i'm ringing back at 10.30am tomorrow

i hope she can come home 2moro, im really missing her :-( she'd be jumping all over me now and chewing everything and doing what she does best - being a complete pain in the bum! Lol

That's brill! Get a good nights sleep so you have lots of energy for bunny cuddles when she comes home and is being a pain :love:

Back