• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce...

Thank you :) they're now my troublesome trio!

They have two...although pooing on the floor seems to be a preference at the moment...:roll:

yes but you could put one each and they will all still sit in the same one :lol: my boys used to and they are a lot bigger than your three :D

216fc0eb139ca878b8b03b43e7900ccd.jpg

Last edited:
yes but you could put one each and they will all still sit in the same one :lol: my boys used to and they are a lot bigger than your three :D

216fc0eb139ca878b8b03b43e7900ccd.jpg
:lol::lol:

Maybe I'll invest in a bigger one Freddie grows a bit more. At the moment it's a struggle to get him to stay in the same section as the girls :roll:

Hee hee!! I love the way they are squashed in; so sweet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'll invest in a bigger one Freddie grows a bit more. At the moment it's a struggle to get him to stay in the same section as the girls :roll:

Typical boy wants to be with them when he couldn't now he is with them wants to be anywhere else :lol:

Fweddie, behave yourself or your mummeh will be sending you to me...... On second thoughts, be very very very norty so she does!! :p

Awww happy snuggly bunnehs! :love:
They're cute together aren't they :love:
I have such limited experience
I think waffles at 1.8kg is huuuuuge. Well compared to 1.4kg DP anyway...

They look such a happy trio :)
Well Marble is around 4.5 so is around 2.5x the size of your DP. Billy is around 3.9 so is about twice the size :)

I'll try and find something to compare them to size wise :)

They are all happy :) they've been binkying a lot today!

You need to pop around here and meet Lilly, she's only classed as a medium bunny, not even a large one, and she's 3.3kg!

Under 2kg is tiny to me :lol: Arthur is 1.7kg, but I'm sure he still has growing to do! He's so tiny to me, I keep sitting in their own and alternating who I place on my lap, I can't believe the size difference :lol:

You need to pop around here and meet Lilly, she's only classed as a medium bunny, not even a large one, and she's 3.3kg!

Under 2kg is tiny to me :lol: Arthur is 1.7kg, but I'm sure he still has growing to do! He's so tiny to me, I keep sitting in their own and alternating who I place on my lap, I can't believe the size difference :lol:

I have Slipper who is a medium size at (I can't quite remember exactly) 2.5kg bonded with Blueberry who is 1.6kg, Blackavar's the same and I've never had Cherry weighed (only got her in September) but if she weighs that much I'll be surprised, she's light & tiny.

My girls are a large breed and they feel huge to me! I was shocked at their last weigh in on the summer (spay day) that they were still less than 3kg as they feel much bigger & heavier. I think with them, weight is no indicator of their true size as they're massive in my eyes and the weight doesn't reflect that. They're much bigger than Slipper for example. I'm used to teeny tiny mini lop sized bunnies :oops: Id still love a Conti one day, but have no idea how I'd manage with something that size!!

Back