• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce...

I am so so happy that things have worked out and Freddie is finally with his mini harem. Yay :) xx

I am so so happy that things have worked out and Freddie is finally with his mini harem. Yay :) xx
I'm so pleased that the plans we discussed for him worked out and he didn't have to wait longer for a wife! Xx

Oh dear! Will she still be recovering when you get her?[/QUOTE]

Yes but that's fine have spoken to him today and she goes in tomorrow :) he will sort out her after care and then she will be ready to come :) and I will have two separate indoor bunnies for a few weeks till she is hormone free and well enough to try with Rosie :shock:

Just caught up with this thread ! I am so so happy for you Tash, it's great news-lucky little Freddie-his own harem yeeha !

Oh dear! Will she still be recovering when you get her?

Yes but that's fine have spoken to him today and she goes in tomorrow :) he will sort out her after care and then she will be ready to come :) and I will have two separate indoor bunnies for a few weeks till she is hormone free and well enough to try with Rosie :shock:[/QUOTE]
Ooo hope the spay goes/went well :wave:

You'll have to keep us updated and add lots of pictures :)
It's a lovely feeling when things work out isn't it ;) xx
It really is! Day three is over and they're still getting on :D
Going to move them into their area tomorrow evening...fingers crossed!!

3028c2f91be00d019677d3b6a1578db1.jpg

Freddie is a monster! He keeps jumping the barrier and coming into the bedroom! I've just swapped the barrier for baby gate so hopefully he won't be back in here!

Freddie is a monster! He keeps jumping the barrier and coming into the bedroom! I've just swapped the barrier for baby gate so hopefully he won't be back in here!

:shock: Ickle Fweddie is not a monster! He's adorable!! If you're fed up of him, send him to me! :p :lol:

Back