• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like to introduce...

Aw that's so lovely to see, so glad it's all going smoothly xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosie: oh so the Fwogg has made fwends has he ;)

I'm glad he has coz now I don't need to worry about him being lonely when I meet my new fwends :D

Mrsmcarey glad it's gone smoothly for you I need to find my pen like that when I do rosie and the new girly when she is ready (still waiting for her spay)

Loving the pictures they all look so happy and very pretty together :love:

Oh that's great :thumb: they look so cute together :love:
They look really cute when they cuddle together :love: I slept on the sofa last night, I caught them cuddled together a few times but every time I moved to get a picture they moved :roll:

rosie: oh so the Fwogg has made fwends has he ;)

I'm glad he has coz now I don't need to worry about him being lonely when I meet my new fwends :D

Mrsmcarey glad it's gone smoothly for you I need to find my pen like that when I do rosie and the new girly when she is ready (still waiting for her spay)

Loving the pictures they all look so happy and very pretty together :love:
The pen is Amy's :lol: it's so much better than the puppy panels I would have been using :lol:
They're getting bored in there though, keep looking for a way out :roll:

I hope your bonding goes smoothly :thumb:
How long until you get the new girl?

Freddie:Aww was yous worried abouts me Wosie? That's sweet of yous!

My new fwends are greats. Theys letting me be the boss!

Thanks! How are your trio getting on? It's so lovely to see 3 buns snuggled together :love:

They're doing great :love: Honestly warms my heart to see them all together. Got the heating off so was going to bring them inside for some photos today... but I've just put the tree up and there's presents underneath it, so I decided against it... they'd have a field day ripping it all to shreds :lol:

The pen is Amy's :lol: it's so much better than the puppy panels I would have been using :lol:
They're getting bored in there though, keep looking for a way out :roll:

I hope your bonding goes smoothly :thumb:
How long until you get the new girl?

Freddie:Aww was yous worried abouts me Wosie? That's sweet of yous!

My new fwends are greats. Theys letting me be the boss!

He says defo before xmas but he had to dash over to Ireland last week and had to cancel her spay :(

They're doing great :love: Honestly warms my heart to see them all together. Got the heating off so was going to bring them inside for some photos today... but I've just put the tree up and there's presents underneath it, so I decided against it... they'd have a field day ripping it all to shreds :lol:
I don't have my tree up, and that's one of the reasons :lol: I may put it up in the bedroom now that Freddie will be with the girls.

I'm glad you're trio is doing well, they looked so cute :love:
He says defo before xmas but he had to dash over to Ireland last week and had to cancel her spay :(
Oh dear! Will she still be recovering when you get her?

DAISY GROOMED FREDDIE!!
I'm so so so pleased that little miss bossy hasn't fought him for dominance!

:love:... Aaawwwwwww, how lovely, i see there were lots of Freddie flops and sniffing of the butts in the pics... glad all is going well!!!

:love:... Aaawwwwwww, how lovely, i see there were lots of Freddie flops and sniffing of the butts in the pics... glad all is going well!!!
We've had lots of Freddie flops for the last 2 days :lol: He's always flopping down, he's so lazy! Maizie is flopped at the moment and Freddie and Daisy are lying together!
I can't believe how happy this has made me!!

a66474e83d675e17a64777bcd0d51b4e.jpg

8cfce6bba1defc4373acce7c8bf968c1.jpg

Back