• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think she is settling in!

Awwww. My Snowflake looks like her. He and Frosy are lionhead x dutch rabbits from our local pet shop. They were impulse buys and they are the inspiration for my joining ru. They were in my bedroom for ages. I have moved since then and only have a small room. I miss having them inside.

They live happily outside with two beautiful does from barc.

What an adorable picture of such a cute little bun - she is obviously chilled with you to zonk out on her back like that :love:

Awwww. My Snowflake looks like her. He and Frosy are lionhead x dutch rabbits from our local pet shop. They were impulse buys and they are the inspiration for my joining ru. They were in my bedroom for ages. I have moved since then and only have a small room. I miss having them inside.They live happily outside with two beautiful does from barc.

They look so cute in your signature. Three of my buns are lionhead crosses (mini lops). That's lovely they they all live happily together now. One of our does Buffy, also lived in my daughters room for a few months before being spayed and eventually moving into our rabbit shed with two boys, Theo and Sydney. It makes me so happy to see her now and think where she came from x

What an adorable picture of such a cute little bun - she is obviously chilled with you to zonk out on her back like that :love:

Thank you. Yes I've never seen any of our other buns flop out that much, she's quite different. I'll have to get a few more pictures up x

Back