• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I seem to have lost my fur!!!!

Yes, it did take a long time but was well worth it just to see him scratch his ear with his foot and the look on his face when he's done it, he will make someone a fabulous house bunny :love::love::love::love::love:

Looks like you should have gone to Specsavers :lol::lol:

Sorry, :oops: couldn't resist that as it remeinded me of the advert where the farmer shears his sheep dog by mistake!

Bet he feels soooo much better with all the matts removed. Bless him and well done to all :D

Sorry, :oops: couldn't resist that as it remeinded me of the advert where the farmer shears his sheep dog by mistake!

Bet he feels soooo much better with all the matts removed. Bless him and well done to all :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually he does look a bit like that

Yes, it did take a long time but was well worth it just to see him scratch his ear with his foot and the look on his face when he's done it, he will make someone a fabulous house bunny :love::love::love::love::love:

Angel is going to be writing this bunny a letter about you:lol::lol::lol: I was looking at the bunny, thinking of Angel, and then I read "miss clipper" had been calling which made me laugh:D:D

Well done ladies for helping this bun

:lol::lol::lol:
Goodness me what a mess - he had dread-locks!:shock: Poor sweety not being able to scratch his ears:(

Well done Tracey & Theo - once again youve done a fab job!
I love the name "Sunny Jim" - just makes me smile so much!:lol::love::love::love:

:shock: poor boy he now needs a jumper !
as for his coat it will probably grow back thicker and woolly ;)
well done you getting all that coat off bet he feels better if not slighty naked lol

Well he's coping ok with out his coat but does look rather shocked every time he goes to lick himself almost like he's not sure of the sensation :love::love:

Still can't decide whether to stick with Cedric or change his name though.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about him, he really is a character.:D

Well he's coping ok with out his coat but does look rather shocked every time he goes to lick himself almost like he's not sure of the sensation :love::love:

Still can't decide whether to stick with Cedric or change his name though.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about him, he really is a character.:D

Aw bless him, it must feel so much better for him.

Cedric - a darlin' fluffy little boy

Hi all :wave:

For all of you who may remember Tracy's (Rugby Rabbit and Guinea pig Welfare) posts and photos about Cedric, just to say he is now happily and cosily housed in my rabbit garden, after an eventful and rather long trip up the M6 on Friday - traffic on Fridays is never good! Thanks to Laura and her mum and dad for bringing him up to Littleborough and to my OH for patiently waiting in a McDonalds car park for 3 hours, with only a muffin and cup of coffee for company, whilst Cedric made the journey!

He is a fabulous, fluffy bundle of fun and has settled in really well - although seems to have lost how to use a litter tray along the journey!!!:D He's eating me out of house and home and is enjoying lots of head rubs. My french lop Maize is very interested in him, although my lionhead Jess, for whom he was originally intended, seems a little complacent.:D Time will tell this weekend when, weather permitting, the bonding process will begin. He has the choice of 2 - lucky boy. :oops:

Please send big bonding vibes for Cedric and Jessx

And thanks also to Tracy - I know how much you loved him, but I promise he will be well loved here too.x :love:

Tracey

aww bless him, i missed his story at beginning of the year, glad he has found a lovely home, would love to see now pics of him :love:
good luck with the bonding :thumb:

Back