• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really need some advice

when i say fill, i don't mean fill... they get the same amount everyday... i have a little scoop that i use... may be about twice the size of an egg cup though....
they get hay everyday and veg everyday... i usually give all the veg and food in the evening, as this is when i have the most time... when my kids are in bed.
x

Mine have hay 24/7, veg in an evening and pellets (an egg cup, maybe a tiny bit bigger) in a morning :wave:

hi Stacy
Welcome to the forum. Well done for getting him neutered and hopefully it will calm him down:D. If it is only you he sprays then he maybe telling you that you are his:D. I use to have a male that spprayed me everytime I went to his hutch the only trouble was his hutch was at face level and he use to get me everytime in my eyes and mouth:roll:. It stopped after he was neutered though:D

What area do you live in as perhaps someone could come and see what he is actually like when he is aggressive towards you. I love aggressive buns:love: I have not had any in rescue for ages

We have two male rabbits. As they got to about 4 months they became aggressive and started massively spraying urine - I am talking half-way-up-the-wall spraying.

We had them neutered and the spraying stopped completely. One is still timid - always was - but the other is okay with being stroked and petted, though he doesn't much go for picking up.

Neutering will make a huge difference. Six weeks after a neuter and I reckon he will be a different rabbit.

Back