• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really do not want to write this :( but my wee boy has passed away :(.

Thank you everyone.
I still feel lost, keep crying, ive never felt like this ever before :cry::cry::cry::cry:.

I have spent all weekend trying to figure out what to do with him, i dont like the thought of him burning away to nothing, but at the same time i dont want him buried somewhere i dont know where he will be, i also dont want to bury him in the garden as whenever im not living here in future i will hate the thought of leaving him behind. Sy phoned the cremation place that he would go and the man on the phone was so reasuring and made me feel a lot better so he is now going to be cremated and put in a wooden rabbit, that way he will always be with me forever :).
The vet was so nice and told us to phone her today/night with what our decision was so have phoned her and she will process all details tomorrow and Pringle will be picked up then. So tomorrow is going to be a very hard day :cry:.

I just miss him so much, he was such a friendly little man who always followed me about, and all the funny little things he done on a daily basis is gone :(. I just cant believe i will never see him ever again :cry:...

Anyway ill stop blabbing on.
Thanks again for your replies, I will put Pringle in rainbow bridge soon... my wee angel boy :cry: xxxxxx

I know we have already spoken, but i wanted to add my support to you on this thread too. No words will take the pain away, but hopefully the support you recieve will help you cope.

So sad. It sounds like you feel at peace with what you have decided to do and I think in time that will help you. I hope your memories will bring you comfort too, it sounds like you had such a lovely bond. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

I know we have already spoken, but i wanted to add my support to you on this thread too. No words will take the pain away, but hopefully the support you recieve will help you cope.

Thank you very much Sharon, its horrible :( but your right, reading replies on here really helps and all the support you have all given me :) xx

Just come across this. So sorry Hayley. Pringle was one of the first bunnies whose name I could remember when I first used RU. It is very sad that he has passed onto the bridge. I am glad that he is out of pain and now in a land of plenty, sunshine and rabbit company. RIP wee man.

Im so sorry for your loss. My beautiful boy passed on the same day and it was such a shock i always thought that he would be around forever and that things dont seem right anymore. Ive been told that time heals but it seems like time has stood still. Maybe our two brave boys are friends at the bridge and have each other for company. My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself. xxx

Thank you Nickie :( its awful. xx Thanks Katheryn. xx

Sorry to hear about your bun crazy daisy :(. Its awful i know exactly how you feel every word you wrote there :(. I felt he was never going to leave me.. ever :( xx

Back