• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really do not want to write this :( but my wee boy has passed away :(.

Gosh what a shock! :(
Really sorry...Dont know what else to say... It was just 'his time' to go.
*big hugs* Enjoy the Bridge little Pringle.

Thank you so much for all your replies, they really help a lot,
I miss Pringle loads and i never ever thought id see the day id have to say goodbye to him, he seemed to be a bun who was so strong and got through anything that was thrown at him, he was such a special wee man who made me laugh every day at his funny wee character.
I still dont believe hes gone, i walk in my room and expect him to come running... but he doesnt.. im still waiting to wake up from this horrible nightmare :cry:.

Missy Im so sorry to hear about your wee dog, that must have been extremly sad for you, must be such a loss :( hugs, and thank you for your kind message. xxxx

Jay, thank you, he was a funny gentle wee man who loved his attention and cuddles. Its just not the same anymore :( thanks again xxxx

I'm very sorry to hear this. I remember Pringle so very fondly when he had a lot of tummy trouble & went to Edinburgh.
What a terrible shock for you, especially when all seemed to be going well at last.
My thoughts are very much with you at this time.

Back