• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some help naming my new family member! (UPDATE)

Just thought I'd update you all with the name I chose :wave:

I have decided that she looks like a Maya, it started as Mia but always changed to Maya :lol: I thought it suited with it being the year the Mayan calender ends.

She has had her VHD jab and is going back for the Myxi in two weeks, she may also get spayed on the same day, but as she was feeling a bit off yesterday from the VHD jab do you think I should hold off a few days after her Myxi one rather than possibly doing them on the same day?

Right so a poo question, she has lovely golden poos since I got her settled but they are smaller than my dwarves' poos, as she is more of a mini size is it reasonable to assume that her poos would be smaller?

I also think she has some uppy-eared rabbit in her as she can hold her ears up when she sees fit, I'll see if I can get a photo of them :D

Thanks for everyone's help with name suggestions!

Back