• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys dont all jump on the band wagon.

I dont believe this thread but the poster maybe very young, and just need some help and FRIENDLY advice. :)

If we educate we will save alot of bunnies/piggies lives!

no there are seperated does and bucks
and because i should'nt have to explain my self to people or prove a thing i am educated i have had pets al my life and brought up with them
ginuea pigs go at the bottom of the garden in runs ect..
and i dont belive in neutering when not needed if thay are split up then theres no need

Help us all.

Please do some research on rabbits.

yes i do i have hep as well so i can cheak them al regulary think what you tbhh i dontt
i came here for help not abuse or explain al of this or get accused for that matter i am reducing the amount now and in my area rabbits are much apricieated animals:censored::?

I live in lancashire, Where do you live because where i live there are far too many unwanted rabbits and guineas.
We can't be too far away and i'll tell the local rescue where you are and there's loads of people wanting rabbits there. :)

i dont belive in neutering when not needed if thay are split up then theres no need

Well then you aren't as educated on rabbits as you think you are. The majority of rabbits are neutered for health purposes, to avoid cancers. If your rabbits have ever seen a vet (or vaccinations etc etc) you should have been informed of that.

This is all a bit weird. I read the OP somewhere else the other day and I can't remember where. It was the same word for word. Can't remember if it was on this forum or somewhere else :?

no there are seperated does and bucks
and because i should'nt have to explain my self to people or prove a thing i am educated i have had pets al my life and brought up with them
ginuea pigs go at the bottom of the garden in runs ect..
and i dont belive in neutering when not needed if thay are split up then theres no need

I actually have steam coming out of my ears. Take some time to look around this forum...read up on things and then you will realise why ALL RABBITS SHOULD BE NEUTERED!!!

This is all a bit weird. I read the OP somewhere else the other day and I can't remember where. It was the same word for word. Can't remember if it was on this forum or somewhere else :?

yes it was, on a different thread with regards to Poppy who was poorly...

I actually thought this was a joke, but sadly it probably isnt.

Advice regarding your doe, stop breeding.

Advice in general stop breeding, get them neutered, vaccinated, paired up and in secure accomodation and for god sakes please dont put ANY back into the wildlife!

:)

I do think we should assume this person is genuine and offer advice without all shouting him/her down.

Yes some of the posts seem contradictory but we cannot assume what the fenced off enclosed bits of the woods are like without seeing them.

Before this person leaves and carries on breeding with no help or advice on rabbit /piggie welfare

How many rabbits and guineas do you have?
Do you not think maybe you should get them vaccinated against myxi/VHD and neuter them to stop cancers and other health problems?
Get them in secure/ dry accomidation in pairs or small groups all neutered. If you have male rabbits together and female rabbits together un neutered they will eventually start to fight, and you may wake up one day to dead rabbits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back