• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are not in the wild if you have been seeing what i put u have a big forrest at the back of myn where they goo to live there house and if any one wants the i sell them AND I DONT PUT MY GINUEA PIGS INTO THE WILD:censored: and also my rabbits are well looked after and cheked

they are not in the wild if you have been seeing what i put u have a big forrest at the back of myn where they goo to live there house and if any one wants the i sell them AND I DONT PUT MY GINUEA PIGS INTO THE WILD:censored: and also my rabbits are well looked after and cheked

If its a forest it cant be secure? where fox's and birds cant get in? if it is open then you are very irresponsible letting this happen.

If they were well looked after they'd be neutured, vaccined and not left to roam like this without shelter.
Do they have names? Do you see them everyday? Or do you genuinely just let them go? :roll:

:shock::shock: I'm not sure I believe this thread. How completely irresponisble, if the RSPCA found out that you did that, pens or no pens, you would be prosecuted. You need a licence to breed and sell, and if your rabbits are out in the woods they will be reproducing.

yes i am aware i have reported many crewlties and rescused them:D and i breed ginea pigs but i dont put them into the wild god can any of you understand

yes i am aware i have reported many crewlties and rescused them:D and i breed ginea pigs but i dont put them into the wild god can any of you understand

Where do you keep all your guinea pigs? in hutches? tiny ones? do they get a good run aroung? neutered etc...

No because you say one thing and then contradict yourself.
Why not put pictures of your set ups on here?

To be honest I'm guessing you are very young by the nature of your posts. Please educate yourself and read up on the amount of rescue rabbits this country has. You are simply adding to the problem.

I may help matters if you are slightly clearer ie where do the piggies go? Do you keep them?
And how your buns are kept exactly.

yes i do i have hep as well so i can cheak them al regulary think what you tbhh i dontt
i came here for help not abuse or explain al of this or get accused for that matter i am reducing the amount now and in my area rabbits are much apricieated animals:censored::?

yes i do i have hep as well so i can cheak them al regulary think what you tbhh i dontt
i came here for help not abuse or explain al of this or get accused for that matter i am reducing the amount now and in my area rabbits are much apricieated animals:censored::?

So do you not think there are plenty of rabbits in Lancashire looking for homes? Yo uare very naive. Check out rabbit rehome. :?

There are so many rabbits being put into rescues as more and more poeple are unnessacarily (sp?) breeding rabbits. And then irresponsable people buy them and not putting them in suitable cages and then finding that there children have lost interest in the animals :roll:

sorry ramble over :lol:
but seriousily - make sure that your animals are completely secure. Foxed/birds can so easily get to them.

If you want help on breeding this is probably not the best forum to seek it on.

Can you explain more about the babies up until they die? Like what you do? How often you check them, if they are fed, what mum is like, etc?

I suspect you don't have the knwoledge to step in if it is necessary and this is why they have died.

You cannot expect people to offer you advice and help without questioning you.

You CLEARLY said that you put them back into the wildlife.

Back to the Rabbit, please stop breeding from her, get her spayed, get her vaccinated and get her a neutered male as a friend. Or better still, find someone who will give her a wonderful home.

As for Guinea pigs, there are plenty of those in rescues looking for homes too!!!

no there are seperated does and bucks
and because i should'nt have to explain my self to people or prove a thing i am educated i have had pets al my life and brought up with them
ginuea pigs go at the bottom of the garden in runs ect..
and i dont belive in neutering when not needed if thay are split up then theres no need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back