• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know Everyone Says Get A Rab From A Rescue

Is Any Of Your Rabs From A Pet Shop?

• Yes

Votes: 63 47.0%
  • No

Votes: 71 53.0%

• Total voters
i have one from a pet shop but technacaly he is a rescue as he was in the adoption bit :lol:

also biggles was from a breeder all my others are rescues

Squirrel and Moley - RSPCA
Louis and Lilia - ARC
Geronimo - Honeybunnies
I also have a foster bunny that I am looking after for ARC. Her name is Pancake and, if she will bond with Geronimo, she will stay. x

Louis and Lilia - ARC
Geronimo - Honeybunnies
I also have a foster bunny that I am looking after for ARC. Her name is Pancake and, if she will bond with Geronimo, she will stay. x

oooooooooooo you took her how are you getting on:D

in all fairness ted is from a pet shop but i new who the breeder was and i then got petal from the breeder who gave me her for free :), had brought money with me but my nan had breed one of her buns for her, slightly different over here we don't have resuce centres that are bung full of rabbits or else i would have adopted some buns from the rescue, this may sound odd but i'm kindly glad that i've had mine from 8weeks and i knew what their parents where like too and how they where kept.

Fidget was the result of an accidental pegnancy when my sister's mother in law let unneutered mixed sex rabbits out together.

Louis and Lilia - ARC
Geronimo - Honeybunnies

Ooh will she!!! If she has any sense she will be nice to Geronimo!

Ooh will she!!! If she has any sense she will be nice to Geronimo!

Hopefully yes! We have had our eye on her and Erin but we have fallen for Pancake already and, as she has been waiting quite a while for a home, she is more in need at the mo (not that Erin deserves a home any less)

I think it's more a case of Geronimo being nice to her!!! ;)

Nope none of mine are from a pet shop. Bugsy, Lola and Buttons came from Honeybunnies and Snowy was a free-ad bun :)

My first two buns are from petshops, & my 4th - who died. I wouldn't ever consider a Petshop now or a Petshop adoption centre. I'd Rescue - & preferably a long termer or a hard to home one :D

None of my bunnies were bought from a pet shop.

Not all are adopted from rescues though...5 are from rescues, 1 was unwanted by somone I know, 1 was taken to vets to be PTS, 1 was advertised on Ebay, and one was given to me by a friend as a companion to my recently bereaved bun.

My last pet shop bun was when I was a kid.

Casey was found wandering my garden, the rest were from Fat Fluffs rescue:thumb: I would now only ever get a bun from a rescue

In order of ownership:
Marsha: Petshop
Bailey: Sues RR in Dewsbury (rescue)
Casper: - BARC (rescue)
Alyssa: PAH adoption

Next two bunnies are coming from Honeybunny's in Leicester from Jill (rescue)
xx

Flopsy - Petshop
Rory - Rescue, same as Indiechics Bailey

Any future buns will be rescue buns, but i wouldnt change Flopsy for the world :love:

my 1st 2 from p@h then they had a litter , speedy an unwanted childs pet, never knew rabbit rescues existed before i got rabbits. definitely would only go to my local animal sanctuary now

why not rabbit from adoption centre at pah? thats basically the same as adopted buns is it not they still need a home? my pah adoption buns are ones that have been handed in and are maybe no longer wanted for a reason like there owner moved house etc????

Back