• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I killed Saffy.

What a traumatic experience for you :(
I'm so so sorry Lara, you didn't deserve this.
Please don't blame yourself.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just read this...

I'm heartbroken for you. :cry:

So terribly sorry this tragic accident has happened.

My thoughts are with you.

i am so sorry hun, i've only just seen this, i'm so sorry for your loss. i can't even imagine how your feeling. what a tragic accident. binky free saffy :cry:

To add to what everyone else has already said, please don't blame yourself. I can't imagine how you're feeling, but my heart truly goes out to you.

Huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry - how awful :cry:

I know you wont be able to reason with yourself at the moment but remember lots of things contributed to what happened today - it isnt your fault and there will be a lot of What ifs!!

Please try and forgive yourself in time - Saffy would hate for you to feel like this x x x

OMG....I'm so so sorry! What a terrible thing to happen :cry::cry::cry: Binky free Saffy xxx
Thinking of you! Please don't blame yourself. Accidents do happen. :cry:

OMG I am so so terribly sorry, I can't even think what to say you must be unbelievably devastated, what a horrible and tragic thing to happen. :cry::cry:

You weren't to know you really weren't. Accidents happen. I am so so sorry :cry: I hope you are ok. x

oh my god,i am so sorry.I know exactly what you are going through.I still feel sick when I think about how my Honey had to be put to sleep because I dropped her & broke her back.I am so so sorry.At the end of the day this was a tragic accident,but I know you,like me,will never forgive yourself.Big big hug to you & your other buns.x

I am dreadfully sorry this has happened to you, how absolutely devastated you must feel! I think for each of us on here a freak accident like this would be our worst nightmare. I cannot begin to imagine how you must feel, sending huge (((((hugs))))) Binky free beautiful Saffy xxx

I just cant seem to get that horrible image out of my head, she died as i got to the vets in my arms. My eyes hurt and i just cant stop the tears, wish it was all a nightmare and i could wake up.

Thankyou all for your lovely words, that really are a comfort xxxx

I just cant seem to get that horrible image out of my head, she died as i got to the vets in my arms. My eyes hurt and i just cant stop the tears, wish it was all a nightmare and i could wake up.

Thankyou all for your lovely words, that really are a comfort xxxx

I too wish it were all a very bad dream :cry:

It really was the most awful accident :cry:

Oh no. :cry:

I'm so, so sorry. What an awful thing to happen but as others have said - it was a freak accident so please don't blame yourself - though I should imagine that is far easier to type that it is to believe for you right now. :(

Thinking of you xxx

I know it may not seem comparable - but I once very stupidly moved a budgie indoor aviary from the shed where it had been temporarily back into the house and when it wouldn't fit through the door with the roof on I stupidly took it off *without thinking at all* so that it was narrower. One of the resident birds flew away...... we looked for her for ages and she was a very tame bird ...... but we never found her and to this day I blame myself entirely. :(

Back