• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I killed Saffy.

Oh how tragic.
This must be terrible for you.
I can only agree with the others, this was an accident, try not to blame yourself.
Biggest hugs ever xx

Oh my god. I can only imagine how you feel right now. Its not your fault - unfortunately accidents happen.

Binky free Saffy. :(

Bless you - i feel so sorry for you - it was an accident please don't beat yourself up - i know its hard but it was accident you need to remember that:( big hugs xx

So sorry. When I was younger my mum accidently ran over out pet lamb that has escaped and gone to shelter under the 4x4:cry:

Try not to blame yourself too much:(

I am so sorry.

Please don't think bad of yourself, we all know that you adore all your animals and that you do everything for them.

It was a freak, tragic accident. We are all here for you.

Oh hun, i'm so sorry. Don't be too hard on yourself. You are fantastic with your animals, the evidence on here has proved that over the months. This was an unfortunate accident. Big hug x

I'm so sorry hun, what an awful thing to happen...it was a freak accident though, you couldn't possibly have anticipated it. big hugs. x

Back