• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I killed Saffy.

I cant stop thinking about you, I feel truly devastated for you.
Words offer no comfort at times like this, but i truly hope that knowing so many people care and are thinking of you helps a little.

Me too :cry: I hope you're coping as best you can - sending (((hugs))) xxxx

I just feel like i have a hangover, my eyes are sore, my head hurts, didnt sleep much last night. We're going to bury her today, dreading it :cry: Am still in my pjs so going to have a shower i think and sort myself out. Thankyou everyone xxxx

:( I felt like this for about 10 days after and then it starts to lift like a fog/cloud - the others will help you through - you will help each other. I know how much you adore your bunnies and I am truly gutted this has happened to you. You will cope though Lara, your a strong girl and you have to for the others, lots of love from me and my OH xxxx

OMG, I'm SO sorry. It was NOT your fault, you are NOT to blame hunny xxxx

It was an awful freak accident.

Only time will help, just cuddle the others, they will help you xx

I have only just seen this, i am so sorry for you, i read these things and desperately want to be able to say something that will make you feel better or make everything ok but i know that i cant.
So i will just say the same as everyone else that it was not your fault, and i so hope you will feel a little bit better soon xxxx

:shock::shock::shock: I'm so, so sorry.

There are no words I feel I can offer you to ease your pain but you are in my thoughts.

There but for the grace of God go any of us :cry:.

I've been trying to think of the right words. Don't have them. I've loved your photos of the buns and can't imagine how you must be feeling.

So sorry.

Only just seen this:cry: So sorry

A few years ago I bought a 2 tier hutch, & left it open so my buns could go in & out. Caramel my gorgeous dwarf lop, got under the bottom tier, that was raised off the ground. The hutch was only a few weeks old, but the weight of another bun & the wood came down on her & crushed her:cry: She died within minutes:cry:

I've only just seen this I'm so so sorry. What an awful thing to happen. Please dont blame yourself, as everyone has said , it was a horrible accident :cry: x

Only just seen this:cry: So sorry

A few years ago I bought a 2 tier hutch, & left it open so my buns could go in & out. Caramel my gorgeous dwarf lop, got under the bottom tier, that was raised off the ground. The hutch was only a few weeks old, but the weight of another bun & the wood came down on her & crushed her:cry: She died within minutes:cry:

Oh how awful ... :cry:

Back