• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I killed Saffy.

oh hun how tragic, what a horrible accident
i really feel for you, but it was just an accident, i know you cant help it but hopefully in time you can realise you werent at fault
rest in peace beautiful Saffy xxx

I am so so sorry, I hope you will be able to forgive yourself. It was a tragic accident, not your fault. :cry: :cry:

You poor thing, I am so, so sorry. YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME, this was a freak accident due to the WIND. I think you need to talk to someone today, a friend or something? Have someone come over? xxx

I am so so sorry, what an awful thing to happen. If you believe in fate, then no matter what you had done differently it would still have happened. It is not your fault, it was an accident.

OMG hun, I am so, so sorry :cry: Please, please don't blame yourself - tragic accidents sometimes happen & you are not to blame. Thinking of you & sending you hugs xxxx

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Im just so heartbroken i just feel i cant breath.

Steve is with me and his parents im not alone.

Saffy is on a towel in the garage with the other buns, ive been out there and they are all snuggled round her, they all just keep grooming her and are all very quiet. It just breaking my heart.

I cant believe she is gone.

Oh I am so so sorry :cry: I can't imagine what you are going through. You are such a wonderful and caring owner to all your animals, such a tragic accident - please don't blame yourself. Hugs xxxxxx

thinking of you,,dont blame yourself,,you cant be everywhere at once ,,hope you feel better soon hun xx

So sorry to hear about your poor bunny and what you must be going through losing her.:(

No matter how careful we are and how well we look after our bunnies, sadly accidents can happen.

Try not to blame yourself, it was a tragic accident. x

What an awful tragic accident :( Please try not to blame yourself, no-one could have predicted that :( So sorry xxx

Back