• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hope mabel won't mind

thank you he has had a great day, as every day since he arrived

and I just loves the mabels memorial chase den (named in mabels honour as she never got to see it complete)

He's had a great time, hasn't he. He seems, like Mabel was when out in your garden, always on the move :) Does he attempt to nibble any of your plants?

Lisa, I don't know how you do it, but you take the best rabbit action shots I have seen :D

They are stunning, and what a little mover he is :love:

So glad another bunny has come into your life. It would be such a shame if such a perfect bunny home didn't have a bunny in residence. I hope he's bringing you as much joy as you are clearly bringing him.

thank you everyone, he is a little love, every evening he wants to settle down to a good ear massage and stroke, then he will lick me back, hope mabel is saying look after mummy like this, he is making it better to wake up in the morning to a rabbit and not a bare room like when mabel left :cry:

Back