• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hope mabel won't mind

Oh look at his cuteness!!!:love:

I agree, he's very you. Little mini lop. Cute little face.

So when's his birthday? Love that your nephew chose one. :love:

I was sorry to hear about Mabel Lisa but how wonderful for Chase to find such a fabulous new home with you. May he give you years of pleasure and help you through your grief.

I just sat writing your tribute mabels I could of wrote forever no words will define how much you really meant to me, but as I wrote it in tears, little chase jumped on my knee and wanted his head stroking, maybe you asked him to comfort me as I was crying xx

I'm sure Mabel won't mind at all in fact I would think she will be very proud of you and saying to Sox " It's what Mummy Lisa does because she is kind " :love:

Chase is gorgeous and he has a wonderful home with you and he is a very lucky bunny :love: xxxx

I just sat writing your tribute mabels I could of wrote forever no words will define how much you really meant to me, but as I wrote it in tears, little chase jumped on my knee and wanted his head stroking, maybe you asked him to comfort me as I was crying xx

Bless, he sounds like he is a lovely friend to have :love: hugs xx

:love:

Back