• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Tried Not to Ask Til Now-U/D on Stanley 17/8 Post 69

How is Stanley this morning, Jane?

He's still doing quite well :)
He cant see very much but he appears to be coping OK. He's eating better and his poo is getting bigger.
We'll just have to see what happens when the effects of the steroid where off in a few days time :?
Stan will remain on his abx til we see Christobel again next week.

Thanks for thinking of him :)

I'm glad to hear Stanley's still doing well and eating more. :D Sending him some gentle nose rubs. xxx

Sorry dont know you or your bunnies well as only joined recently but saw the thread because my little boy is called stanley.
I have read the whole thread holding my breath, and just wanted to say how great it is that stanley is still holding on in there and fighting well.
I will also send lots of vibes from me, bunnies and other pets, and Stanley sends his personal special vibes from one stanley (although human lol) to another stanley (even though bunny lol)
He had swine flu last week so was ill and got back to his self just yesterday so fingers crossed your stanley will do the same. Big bunny hugs to all the other buns too xxxxx

Karen

Back