• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Tried Not to Ask Til Now-U/D on Stanley 17/8 Post 69

Christobel agrees that Stanley has had 'some sort of cerebral episode'.
He is blind

He has had a shot of steroids to try to reduce any inflammation in his CNS. He is also having abx cover, fluid therapy, Ranitidine, Metoclopromide.
He has managed to nibble some greens and Dandelion leaves so we are holding off on the nasogastric tube.
The next 48 hours are critical for Stanley

xx

I'm sending you lots of calm vibes:love:
I don't know how you do it, I've got my hands full with 14 here but nothing compared to you. It's so worrying having poorly buns.

Poor Stanley:( but in your care he will come through as you have certainly got the magic touch where bunnies are concerned you always manage to pull them round:D
Take care and give Stanley snuggles from me

The steroid has obviously helped alot and Stanley is more 'with it' and he appears to have regained a little of his sight :)
He is eating small amounts and is passing a few very small poos.

If it was a CVA then there is a real risk that he will have another one and that one may well be much worse :cry:
But we will worry about that when/if it happens and for now its just good to see Stanley responding to things again and not just sitting looking like he's been hit by a stun gun.

Thank you for all the vibes for old man Stan :)

Back