• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Tried Not to Ask Til Now-U/D on Stanley 17/8 Post 69

sending buckets full of vibes for your bunnies and a big hug for you. you have more than your fair share of poorlies at the moment x

Everything crossed for here.
(I tried "vibing" once for poohs. Thumper did a handful by my foot. Haven't got transmission right - fingers etc. crossed works better for me)

Stanley is worse :cry: He's in a catotonic state and has not eaten or poo'd for over 24 hours. He appears to have gone blind :cry: He wont swallow so I cant get anything into him by mouth. He has had meds via injection and fluids SQ but the only way to get food into him now will be a nasogastric tube :cry:

We will see a Vet again this morning. I just have to hope Christobel is on duty .......................

:cry::cry:

Last edited:
Im so sorry Jane,I really hope something can be done for Stanley.I will be thinking of you both today

Oh poor Stanley. Millions of vibes for him.

Try and keep your chin up Jane, you must be feeling it with all your bunny stresses lately. xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear Stanley is so poorly. :(:( Sending lots of vibes for him this morning. xx

Back