• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have just ordered

mine have it as a base and it seems a good size for them :D (although duchess managed to get herself stuck on the second level :roll: she can easily get up there not so easy to get down lol :lol:

I'm really interested in this, so if anyones got any more info/pics, that'd be great!

Just a bit worried that its too small for my buns, altho aren't huge, they aren't dwarfs either! And they normally have the whole kitchen to themselves at night - which is becoming a bit of a chore to clean every morning!

Does it take up less floor space than your old crate?

yes less floor space than the crate (it is the same length but not as deep if that makes sense? )

I'm really interested in this, so if anyones got any more info/pics, that'd be great!

Just a bit worried that its too small for my buns, altho aren't huge, they aren't dwarfs either! And they normally have the whole kitchen to themselves at night - which is becoming a bit of a chore to clean every morning!

any particular pics you want of it i will be willing to take some more for you :D

is there anything in particular you want to see? :D

Well you have posted quite a lot already, haven't you?

Just want to know how big your bunnies are compared to the cage, so that I can visualise my buns instead to see how they fit in it?

Thanks for being so helpful - its nice when you get new things for your buns, its kinda like if you just treated yourself to something!

Well you have posted quite a lot already, haven't you?

Just want to know how big your bunnies are compared to the cage, so that I can visualise my buns instead to see how they fit in it?

Thanks for being so helpful - its nice when you get new things for your buns, its kinda like if you just treated yourself to something!

lol who me??? :angel: :oops: :lol:

will try and get the bunnings into the cage for some piccies although they are not the most cooperative of animals :roll: :| :lol: :lol:

just a little update of the buns opinions (after all they are the most important) teegra loves the cage and spends nealy all his time flopped out on the top shelf as though he is in heaven, duchess will go in there but she is a bit more wary however she does like the fact that the top shelf has a parsley bll and i think that is the only reason she keeps going up there :lol: :lol: but furry thumbs up from my buns :D

What is the height of each level please ? It looks a great cage. :D

i can only do approx height as was trying to measure through megazorb and shredded paper. i thinkthe top level is about 18-19" high and the 2 lowere levels are about 20-21"

Back