• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to let Starfish go this morning

So sorry. At least she had a lovely last few months of her life, albeit short, you were able to give her the love and attention she needed.

Binky free Starfish xx

:( I'm so sorry. She was such a wonderful, beautiful, special bunny. We all know how much you loved her and how hard you both fought for her life. While her time with you was short, you showed her what love and happiness truly mean. And for that she will always love you and be there for you, even though she has left this world for the bridge.

Sleep tight Starfish xoxo

I'm so very very sorry Ali. Starfish was a beautiful bunny and she had a wonderful life with you. Binky free beautiful girl :cry: xxxx

I saw the title of this thread and just dissolved into tears. But Ali, Starfish had the best home and care with you and your family. Nobunny could have asked for more.
Bless you and binky free dear Starfish!

Back