• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to let Starfish go this morning

Binky free beautiful Starfish - a truly special and much loved bun!

So sorry for your loss, and thank you for sharing her with us.

I am so touched by all your messages. She was a special bun and I always left I looked after her but a part of her belonged to all on the forum.

I'm truly sorry. It was beautiful to see Starfish go from negleted rabbit to beloved bun. I'm sure she knew happyness thanks to you.

I saw this on FB......I was hoping it wasnt the same Starfish.
Ali,Im so sorry.Youve done all you can for this bunny.Bless you.xxxxx

Binky free, Starfish, sweetheart. It was clear how much she was loved and what a wonderful home she had to enjoy for the last stage of her life before the Bridge.

xxxxx

Thanks everyone. Millie and Floppy are devouring their greens so I don't think they miss her! What they will miss is all the extra pellets they got so she could eat in peace! I have a plan to give them better living space so I will keep busy doing that. I keep looking out to check on her. I can't bear it.

Oh Ali I'm so sorry :(, I am also very honoured to have met little Starfish, she was a lovely bunny, and you can tell how much she was loved :love:, Binky free Starfish xx

Back