• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Lose 2 More Rabbits Today U/D Doing Better Now

Thinking of you Jane and sending loads of vibes for Harry and Stanley.

Fate is being very cruel to you at the moment Jane, please lean on us xxx

Harry has been on treatment for cystitis for 3 days. Today he has developed acute bloat. He is a bit more stable now, but he's certainly not out of the woods

Stanley's respiratory tract infection is worsening. Whilst he is more comfortable now having had 2 sessions on the nebuliser I have to question how fair it is to keep on with treatment. Tess and Stanley have been together for over 10 years. Tess is totally dependent on Stan, she is such a nervous little Bunny. She gets into a state just from the time they had to be apart whilst Stanley is on the nebuliser. So when 'the decision' is made for Stanley Tess will all most certainly go too. Please dont judge me for this, it is certainly not a decision that I have rushed into or one that has been in any way easy to make. It will break what is left of my heart. I have shared the last 11 years with Tess and Stanley.

Oooh Jane .. No-one would judge you , you only have their wellbeing in mind.... What a hell of a decision to have to make.

Hugs..... Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No one would judge you, I know several people who have had to make that hard decision, sometimes if an animal is at the end of its life it's really not fair for them to suffer heartbreak x

:cry: I am praying Stanley will recover. He is a fighter.

I am glad Harry is getting a bit better. Thinking of you and hoping the best. xxx

So sorry to see this Jane - you have such a lot on your plate right now it really doesn't seem fair.

Jane I'm just now able to get to this. :( I hope things are going better for Harry and Stanley.
((((((((((((((((((((((Healing vibes and more comfort and strength for you and the bunnies))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Harry and Stanley are doing better today :)

Thank you for all the vibes, I REALLY could not cope with any more losses atm xx

Oh, I am so pleased they have perked up a bit, long may it continue, sending my best wishes to you and all your bunnies xxx

Back