• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe im even related to her!! U/D now with pics xx

He is adorable and doesn't look the slightest bit vicious.

I wouldn't be able to speak to any sibling of mine that did that and neither would my mum we are really big animal lovers.

Good on your for rescuing him and giving him a lovely home.

AAaaaaahhh....the pain.....

...of how adorable he is! :love::love::love:

He's probably a standard rex (not a mini). Looks like he'll be Max's size (not that big, but solid). Isn't their fur to die for?! Do you know where your sister got him from?!

SUCH a beauty...you're both very lucky to have found each other!! :love:

OOOOOOOOOH! STUNNING! :love::love::love:
Have you had rexes before? If not then, like me, you can start the "flooring for sore hocks" debate....He should be fine for now, but worth considering as he gets older, especially if he comes from an indescriminate or indeterminable source!

Wow! Stunning!

I would say he is a standard rex with some growing to do! (definitely have to grow into those ears :lol:)

Well done you for doing this. He looks very calm and settled with you already. Good Job!

here he is :D

HPIM1603.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1604.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1606.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1610.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1616.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1617.jpg
[/IMG]

hope you guys like him as much as i do :) xx

Oh he is stunning!!:love::love:

Hes the image of my Pixie.

he's gorgeous :love: well done for rescuing him - i dread to think what may have happened when the 'little horror' got a bit older and sprayed wee over the kids before visciously nibbling them again:roll:

glad you decided to keep him - you wouldn't have rested if he'd had to move on:)

Awww he is a lovely looking boy beautiful colour, your gonna have lots of fun with him - I wouldn't worry about your sister, if she has the guinea's give it time she will probably try and off load them to you aswell when the kids get bored of them x

So she had him for what, 4 days?
Sorry, but I would have hit the roof. I know she's your sister and all, but 4 DAYS???
He is gorgeous though, and definitely pleased to have fallen on all four paws :D

Do rex's suffer badly with sore hocks? I guess that would make sense as his feet are like bella's and she's got sore hocks at the mo bless her (though healin nicely im glad to report) he's a little so n so i can tell ya, so cheeky and the amount of binkies his done this evening, you'd think he's always lived here :) i think 'she who i will not speak to ever again at this rate' got him from a pet shop, though i refuse to ask her anything regarding him again x

You know, I think that things happen for a reason, he was meant for you, you just didnt know it, and neither did yor sis. I think he should be very grateful to you and not eat any of your house :D, h is truely gorgeous and looks very at home in your arms. I am really happy for both of you :wave:

Back