• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant believe im even related to her!! U/D now with pics xx

The relationship between me and my Sister has always been strained. This only makes it worse. Bella is always nibblin my toes or diggin at me if i stop stroking her! My hamster, chewy, is called chewy for a reason! Im at a loss for words for how im feelin about her at the moment. Havin this little guy here is my only consolation as he i know, at least hope, that im doing right by him x

Aw, I feel for you but I really think you have fallen for the little chap, love the name. Thank goodness you have taken him. Even if you dont keep him, I know you will make sure he is alright

Im going to start another thread to have a moan about my own sister

Aw, I feel for you but I really think you have fallen for the little chap, love the name. Thank goodness you have taken him. Even if you dont keep him, I know you will make sure he is alright

Im going to start another thread to have a moan about my own sister

Ooooh.....I'll get my popcorn. ;)

Dali isn't going anywhere. Sure it wasn't how i wanted to get my 3rd bun, i was lookin at gettin a giant in a few years time, but this little guy is my responsibility now and i know i will always worry how he is if i dont keep him. Im not sure what type of rex he is, i would say mini but his ears are a bit big. Maybe a cross, who knows and im not askin my Sister thats for sure lol families eh x

you have been his lifeline but i think you will be in for more trouble with your sister if you don't rehome him, sharpish.

after a short time with you, there is every possibility he will be relaxed, friendly, adorable... and she'll want him back.

but while i was writing this, you posted above, so looks like your mind is made up!

welcome, dali :)

you have been his lifeline but i think you will be in for more trouble with your sister if you don't rehome him, sharpish.

after a short time with you, there is every possibility he will be relaxed, friendly, adorable... and she'll want him back.

but while i was writing this, you posted above, so looks like your mind is made up!

welcome, dali :)

This is a good point!! Could you write something down and get her to sign it, that she's giving ownership to you? Otherwise you could be in a world of trouble!!

Dali isn't going anywhere. Sure it wasn't how i wanted to get my 3rd bun, i was lookin at gettin a giant in a few years time, but this little guy is my responsibility now and i know i will always worry how he is if i dont keep him. Im not sure what type of rex he is, i would say mini but his ears are a bit big. Maybe a cross, who knows and im not askin my Sister thats for sure lol families eh x

:love: awww can't wait for piccies, lucky dali

up loading pics right as we type :lol:

my sister hasnt got a hope in hell of getting him back, spoken to my mum and she is (for once) on my side so even if she kicks off at least i wont have the mothership on my back too. if she ever wants a fight about this, im ready for it. bring it on sibling, BRING IT ON :censored:!!!!

Lucky Dali!!! So glad you rescued him. If you want to keep him you should you sound like a wonderful bunny owner. We all worry that we don't do enough for our bunnies so don't worry about that. He obviously feels very comfortable with you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. People always think that bunnies are an easy pet option but they are definately not. Very rewarding as we all know but you do have to put the time, effort and love in. Unfortunately too many people are not prepared to do this.:wave:

here he is :D

HPIM1603.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1604.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1606.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1610.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1616.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM1617.jpg
[/IMG]

hope you guys like him as much as i do :) xx

So cute!!!!
Your sister is a very silly lady to let this one go! All the best with whatever you decide to do.:D

i did manage to ask that before she shoved me out the door and closed the door in my face :censored: he is roughly 12 weeks x

im afraid this is one bunny that isnt going anywhere :love: he has won me over totally, i just wish the circumstances weren't like this. my head is killing me :(

:love::love: oh my goodness a total dream boat, i wouldnt say hes a mini, hes still got some growing to do with those ears :D

Back