• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Officially A New Bunny Mummy To......

Lovely to hear from you Julia :)
Hehe, I knew you'd be happy SJ, you get to see Gabe whenever you want now!!!
:lol:

I SWEAR they know. They've been extra naughty and extra good at the same time. They've been very cuddly too and have been binkying a lot for me :)

Winter is being extra good and extra cheeky too!! Shes doing MAD binkies and actually coming to me and nudging me for attention now :) Oh, and she likes Carrotys now .... :oops: She and Rimmi are scoffing their faces with hay as I type! :D So glad the boys are being wonderful, are they neutered yet?

Winter is being extra good and extra cheeky too!! Shes doing MAD binkies and actually coming to me and nudging me for attention now :) Oh, and she likes Carrotys now .... :oops: She and Rimmi are scoffing their faces with hay as I type! :D So glad the boys are being wonderful, are they neutered yet?

Yes they are :)
They were neutered pretty late though as everyone dropped at different times!
Never did they fight though!

:wave: Lovely news, not surprising though, whenever you posted about these guys I always had the impression they were keepers.
It just seemed that way even from this side of the planet!
Sometimes fosters just have to be adopted, its the way of the world :lol:

Back