• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Officially A New Bunny Mummy To......

I can't see what you'd have to argue about! :?

So glad you're keeping the boys! :D:D :love::love::love::love:

Whisper had a home lined up and basically I didn't want them to be seperated so we had a few squabbles as obviously a trio is VERY hard to rehome!
So happy. Debating now whether to bond now or when we move home.. hmm....

Whisper had a home lined up and basically I didn't want them to be seperated so we had a few squabbles as obviously a trio is VERY hard to rehome!

Ah! Gotcha!! :)

It's really nice that they get to stay as a trio! :D
Hope the people who were interested find the bun for them!:)

Awww bless you that is so lovely, I couldn't imagine having a baby bunny or bunnies and letting them go, they see you as mummeh. I think it's brilliant :love:

Awww bless you that is so lovely, I couldn't imagine having a baby bunny or bunnies and letting them go, they see you as mummeh. I think it's brilliant :love:
There were 4 babies in the litter, Winter was rehomed quite a few months ago and she's doing REALLY well with TeflonsShadow :)
Also, I did rehome the second litter which consisted of two baby girls who went together :D
Is possible, I stayed strong, but I'm quite stressy as it is so I'm suprised at myself!

There were 4 babies in the litter, Winter was rehomed quite a few months ago and she's doing REALLY well with TeflonsShadow :)
Also, I did rehome the second litter which consisted of two baby girls who went together :D
Is possible, I stayed strong, but I'm quite stressy as it is so I'm suprised at myself!

3/6 babies rehomed, hey! Half isnt bad... I dont think I would be able to let any go :oops: Winter has gone on a binky mission! :lol: I think she understands her litter mates are going to be safe and sound forever :p

Im so pleased - It would have been horrible to see one of these being split up from the other 2 - Im soooo glad you are keeping them :love::love:

Ahh I love them sooooo much. When I opened them up in the morning they all ame bounding over to me and Whisper jumped on my lap :love:

Awwwww !! When I saw them up for adoption its just didn't seem right.... they are your babies - so glad you are keeping them :D:wave:

Sorry about uni though hun x

oh hun i am SOOOOOOO happy for you!!! :D:D:D:D ring me one day next week :D:D:D:D so i can scream in happiness for you!

when im there when im there when im there :lol::lol::oops::oops:

pweeeeeeeees! lol

Lovely to hear from you Julia :)
Hehe, I knew you'd be happy SJ, you get to see Gabe whenever you want now!!!
:lol:

I SWEAR they know. They've been extra naughty and extra good at the same time. They've been very cuddly too and have been binkying a lot for me :)

Back