• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hulstlanders! ( Piccies added to Photo section)

Hi

Sorry been really busy this weekend as it was my sisters wedding :) I will get some pictures of him tomorrow and post them so you can all see him. He looks in quite good condition, he is actually 5 months old :roll: I just don't understand some people :evil: He is a real sweetie, still abit unsure as he is settling in, but quite a friendly little thing. Although when I say little :shock: he's not that little after all :?

Lind80 said:
Hi

Sorry been really busy this weekend as it was my sisters wedding :) I will get some pictures of him tomorrow and post them so you can all see him. He looks in quite good condition, he is actually 5 months old :roll: I just don't understand some people :evil: He is a real sweetie, still abit unsure as he is settling in, but quite a friendly little thing. Although when I say little :shock: he's not that little after all :?
Hiya
Is he a hulstlander???? if he isnt little? how big is he?
cant wait for piccies :)

He isn't really big, but if he isn't fully grown and only 5 months old, I would say he would probably get bigger than a dwarf lop, and is that bigger than a Hustlander? :? He looks like one other than that! :D and he is a real softie :)

Lind80 said:
He isn't really big, but if he isn't fully grown and only 5 months old, I would say he would probably get bigger than a dwarf lop, and is that bigger than a Hustlander? :? He looks like one other than that! :D and he is a real softie :)
Well my william was only the size of a dwarf lop :?
He was 10 months old when i got him

Back