• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many buns do you have??

20 buns - 13 of my own rescue buns all outside and 1 mummy bun recently rescued who then gave birth unexpectedly to 6 babies - they are all in my living room - the babies are 4 weeks old tomorrow and will need homes apart from maybe 1 who appears to be blind and deaf - one of his/her siblings will have to stay too with him/her if this is the case x

20 buns - 13 of my own rescue buns all outside and 1 mummy bun recently rescued who then gave birth unexpectedly to 6 babies - they are all in my living room - the babies are 4 weeks old tomorrow and will need homes apart from maybe 1 who appears to be blind and deaf - one of his/her siblings will have to stay too with him/her if this is the case x

Oh poor wee bun. :( are they coping ok despite that?

* cough * 23 house buns and all very much loved. We have 4 singles, 2 pairs, one trio, one quad and a group of 8 - a Mammy and her seven eight month old babies:love:

Oh my word how lovely. I find 6 quite a handful, cleaning out wise. Hoping to have a group of 6 when I can get the courage. (2 pairs and 2 singles atm).

Urrrrmmmmm . . . well 36 actually .. . . and a hare.

At present we have two groups of four inside as we have an unusually (for us) high number of special needs/ill buns and are keeping a group of these together (all four) plus the other group of four contains two buns with problems.

That leaves 29 outdoors .. . in varying sizes of groups

I do count them quite often to check no other buns have sneaked themselves in!!

I am very very lucky that OH is dedicated to the buns and does at least half of the work (if not more) of feeding, collecting forage, cleaning etc

Especially as we both have quite high pressure 'jobs' (I am self employed) with long hours and time away from home.

PS my signature image is very out of date:oops:

:shock: How did you come by a hare?? Guessing something along the lines of him not being able to be released into the wild? I would love to see photos :D Hares are beautiful :love:

Came here at c1 day old and was hand reared by my OH. She is now 6 months old. All attempts at trying to introduce her to the outside world have failed. We tried to take her out when she was about 2-3 months old to try soft release via our large rabbit run (36ft by 36ft) but she gets very freaked out and upset and we eventually gave up.

We wil now keep her until next spring and see if hormones take over and she decides to venture out. She has free range of the house except kitchen and bathroom so has lots of space - though admittedly not what a wild hare would have.

However the plus point is she is still alive and happy - which had we not hand reared her she would not be (she was found on the verge of a major A road).

Just 1 at the moment. Harry is booked in to be castrated next week, and in January we hope to move, so we hope to make him a husbun soon after!

Urrrrmmmmm . . . well 36 actually .. . . and a hare.

At present we have two groups of four inside as we have an unusually (for us) high number of special needs/ill buns and are keeping a group of these together (all four) plus the other group of four contains two buns with problems.

That leaves 29 outdoors .. . in varying sizes of groups

I do count them quite often to check no other buns have sneaked themselves in!!

I am very very lucky that OH is dedicated to the buns and does at least half of the work (if not more) of feeding, collecting forage, cleaning etc

Especially as we both have quite high pressure 'jobs' (I am self employed) with long hours and time away from home.

PS my signature image is very out of date:oops:

I can't imagine why you couldn't squeeze 2 more Contis in. :lol:

Back