• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many buns do you have??

* cough * 23 house buns and all very much loved. We have 4 singles, 2 pairs, one trio, one quad and a group of 8 - a Mammy and her seven eight month old babies:love:

I have 4. I got my two boys and dd1 wanted her own rabbit so my parents bought her one just after christmas and turned up at my house with bunny :roll:

Belle would not bond with my boys so got Bramble to be with her.

My one seems a pityful offering to this thread!!

One is enough for me with all the other critters lurking in my house, plus i measured Flo today and shes grown another 3 inches to 27 inches long within the last month or so and takes up quite enough space when shes going full pelt round the conservatory!

Wow, some of you hve sooo many buns!

I have been offered 4 buns in the last week. I so wish I could take them all in x

One is enough for me with all the other critters lurking in my house, plus i measured Flo today and shes grown another 3 inches to 27 inches long within the last month or so and takes up quite enough space when shes going full pelt round the conservatory!

What breed is she have you got a picture ?

Think the people with lots of bunnies should do a thread and introduce us to each one! Would love to see peoples large bunny families :wave:

Think the people with lots of bunnies should do a thread and introduce us to each one! Would love to see peoples large bunny families :wave:

I would love to do that when I have some spare time as I think people have completely lost track of what bunnies we have here :wave: If anyone is interested let me know and I will try to put some time aside to do it :D

I have 13. Not even sure how I got there from 2 :shock:

Though I really need to update my siggy for Opal and post a rainbow ridge for poor Mr Yug. I keep putting it off :(

Wow, I have three - 1 pair of mini lion lops and 1 single dwarf lop x lionhead. I love them all and would love another one to pair with Slipper, but I haven't the space, time and money (at the moment perhaps ;)) and my OH has forbidden me from any more buns. I did originally start looking for a friend for Slipper before I got Badger and Blueberry, but then there were two left in a litter and I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I got them both. Then the day I was supposed to collect them, all the bunnies belonging to the owner managed to escape from her new garden :shock: I was upset to be losing the two bunnies I had already fallen in love with even though I'd never met them, so heavens knows how she must have felt :( So after a while and a bit more searching I got my Badger and Blueberry. Only had them two weeks and I can't imagine life without them already :love:

Hats off to all of you with multiple numbers of bunnies, I fell like my whole life revolves around caring for my three so I have no idea how you cope with your very own warren!

Back