• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many buns do you have??

Four, I was only supposed to have 2 then I fell I love with Dandy and Beano on rabbits in need :lol::love:

2 but I need more!! Anyone watch animal hoarders where she had 130? Poor bunnies :D I need more though im sure Alfie and Buster want a new friend :D

I have 2 - I wish I could have more, but with all of the animals my parents already complain that I am turning their hose into a zoo :oops: It was time to move out a while ago but we all came back :lol:

by 14 buns, that a lot how do you do it ? Im scared I wont be able to give my one I am going to get all it needs,

It has built up very gradually, I take in bunnies with dental issues mainly but also behavioural troubles (inc 1 who was going to be PTS because of his aggression and dental issues, he had been returned so many times :( ), and any others who have been dumped on my doorstep (3 last year :( ) or ones that my vets have had handed in.

It is hard work, and expensive with regards to food and hay and vaccinations/vet bills. Luckily the Mayhew in NW London help me out with dentals and charge me only £20-£30 plus any necessary meds.. if I had to pay the £290 down the road i'd be bankrupt :shock: even so, I have been in debt from vet bills but that's just the way it is for me.

I'm not working atm because of my mental health issues, so I have a lot of time to devote to the bunnies. Cleaning out is easy as they are all litter trained so just tip out and refill :)

14 sounds bad but as they are all paired except for 2 it isn't actually too bad

2 of my own, plus any boarders. The boarding means that I get to make a fuss of and play with lots of gorgeous bunnies but hand them back after a weekend/week or two...satisfies the desire to have lots of my own. For now. ;)

4.Twas originally going to be 2 but my first boy/girl wouldnt bond so of course i had to get them both a friend each.Thats what i told my OH anyway;)

Only 1 now :( Since my boy passed away on Monday.
Possibly going to get another 1 to pair with my single girly but only if I can find an older bun.

My mum has 2 rabbits which are kinda like mine as well, I get to see them all the time.

Back