• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns do you have?

I can't remember the last time I visited the forum..but hello to everyone who remembers me:wave: I've 2 outdoor pairs (Bournville and Fliss, and Dave and Bunty) as a wonderful indoor bunster(Dougal) who is deaf and blind, but doesn't know it!!

I have F, J and L is a trio, and 2 pairs: Moss & Hats and V and Meg ( who are house rabbits) :thumb:

I have 3 singles at the moment until Patchies and Sam have healed from being neutured. And then Sam and Poppy will be bonded and will get a lovely 8x6 shed with a 8x10 run. And Patchies will get a girlfriend and stay in my room with me, I thought it would be easier to keep an eye on his teeth problems.

I have a pair of buns and for me that's enough because I dont have room or money for any more nor time and it would be wrong to take on more than I could manage.

I have one bunny! Will not be getting any more in the near future... or ever as a matter of fact. Just far too heart breaking losing them.

4 here. I have a trio, and a single baby, who will hopefully turn the trio into a quad once he is neutered :lol:

I have no life, so more pets doesn't make a great deal of difference.

same here, a trio and a single (failed fosterer!) hopefully angus will be added to the other 3 very soon. :D

2 naughty sisters!

If N or T pass away before I move out, I'll replace with a rescue male.

When I move out and am settled in at least 2 years time, I'll probably have a quad.

I have 2 :)

Once I have a stable job with a decent income and a fairly permenant home I'd love to have a quad though, as although my two are friends Anna is an independant girly and I think Barney really needs someone to groom him and be best buds with. For now they are happy though.

Jacks Jane, there is something I've never understood about your house, you have so much hay in each bunny pen, yet it stays in the pens and your house is always spotless :shock: how do you do it?! I cant have the buns indoors without the room looking like a stable :lol:

Back