• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do your partners deal with your buns?

I don't have an OH but it's a requirement for my future OH to be an extreme animal/pet lover:lol: I won't be willing to not have certain animals and ideally I'd like to be with someone who shares my passion.

But living at home, I don't have this problem with my buns cuz they're indoors but I've had to convince my parents and brother that enclosures (for ducks, currently) are cool. They're not like really against them, my dad constructs them. But I often talk about how cool it is and how it's like a little room and what a good use of space it is so that they'll be ok with continuing to add on to my duck pen. My plan is to take over the whole side yard that my duck pen is on, making it like one big enclosure by connecting 10x10 chain link dog kennels onto one another. But each kennel has its own door so that it's very flexible - I can keep all the doors open and it's one big space or I can close some of the doors, temporarily or permanently, and therefore have multiple enclosures which would be handy in so many ways.

I can't understand how my family would have a problem with enclosures at all though because our yard is big and they don't even use it really. And with enclosures you can walk inside and hang out with the pets etc, it's more like a chain link fenced-in area with a roof.

Id love a bigger garden, ours is pretty small. Id like to move in the next few years so a bigger garden is one of my requirements for the new house. I can get a 8ft by 6ft shed for £220 which is annoying because everything else I look at that is smaller is at least £150 :( even the bike sheds. Im keeping my eye out on ebay for another play house.

My hubby is OK he did clean them when I was in Hpl but only litter trays he wouldn't do it unless I'm out of action :roll:

He will feed them for me if I'm out really early for work or back after 9pm :roll: and I do catch him with Stu as he will be picked up for a cuddle :lol: Nd it's quite funny watching him do the boys in the summer house as they have a tendency to run around feet looking for treats and my Hubby is quite a clumsy bloke and he will deny it but I think he quite enjoys the bunnies :D
Oh god my hubby is so clumsy! Bella my french lop used to be I door and he hated going in the kitchen before she'd been fed because she would trip him up and charge at him ha ha sometimes shr would nip too. He was ok with her but then she would nip the girls for no reason as well and it did hurt because she did it to me too, shes a ******, but very loving. He says he dislikes Woody the least (its a joke) hes not really bonded with any of them. Im bonding with Woody loads since he's been inside. Jessie is very shy and likes Woody around for confidence but as Woody isn't with her atm I think she uses me a little for it now be ause she wont go in the garden unless im there, even if I nip in for something shes back in the playhouse.

Oh god my hubby is so clumsy! Bella my french lop used to be I door and he hated going in the kitchen before she'd been fed because she would trip him up and charge at him ha ha sometimes shr would nip too. He was ok with her but then she would nip the girls for no reason as well and it did hurt because she did it to me too, shes a ******, but very loving. He says he dislikes Woody the least (its a joke) hes not really bonded with any of them. Im bonding with Woody loads since he's been inside. Jessie is very shy and likes Woody around for confidence but as Woody isn't with her atm I think she uses me a little for it now be ause she wont go in the garden unless im there, even if I nip in for something shes back in the playhouse.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Mr clumsy :lol: Rosie in indoor atm and she is very confident and will run at you if you walk across her path I think she gets confused with people feet and the cats :roll:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Mr clumsy :lol: Rosie in indoor atm and she is very confident and will run at you if you walk across her path I think she gets confused with people feet and the cats :roll:

You can't put Lady Wosie outside! :shock: how is she supposed to keep an eye on her Kingdom & slaves?! :p

You can't put Lady Wosie outside! :shock: how is she supposed to keep an eye on her Kingdom & slaves?! :p

Oh I'm sure she will still keep an eye on us from outside :lol: I think she has spies everywhere :lol: I'm sure her and Jessy have formed an alliance :roll:

Back