• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hovis (Nibbles as was) isn't eating much

I am beginning to wonder just what I have volunteered for :):)

Both Marnie and Rosie try to come in the loo with me when I am at Sam's but I am a nasty Auntie Kee-Kee and shut them out!!!

As everything needs to be neutral Sam I don't think you need to bring anything much. You've already left the bag of SS and I'll get some more when that runs out as I have been using it for my tribe. I could buy some more hay off you if you can fit it in the car.

I need the underbed litter tray as I don't think I have a spare. I have a bottle and bowls which will be neutral to them both. Some newspaper would be appreciated in case their litter training goes to pot in the excitement. I have almost run out and will be cleaning my outdoor buns Mon so will use up what I do have.

I am just trying to work out how to rig up a cover for the pen for when I have to leave them as I know Marnie will escape otherwise and cause havoc.

Hovis rushes into his crate when I open the bedroom door so I don't know how he has responded to the towel. He is eating and drinking - he is just lonely.

See you tomorrow, Sam. Must charge my camera batteries ready for all the photos I am going to take :)

I am beginning to wonder just what I have volunteered for :):)

Both Marnie and Rosie try to come in the loo with me when I am at Sam's but I am a nasty Auntie Kee-Kee and shut them out!!!

As everything needs to be neutral Sam I don't think you need to bring anything much. You've already left the bag of SS and I'll get some more when that runs out as I have been using it for my tribe. I could buy some more hay off you if you can fit it in the car.

I need the underbed litter tray as I don't think I have a spare. I have a bottle and bowls which will be neutral to them both. Some newspaper would be appreciated in case their litter training goes to pot in the excitement. I have almost run out and will be cleaning my outdoor buns Mon so will use up what I do have.

I am just trying to work out how to rig up a cover for the pen for when I have to leave them as I know Marnie will escape otherwise and cause havoc.

Hovis rushes into his crate when I open the bedroom door so I don't know how he has responded to the towel. He is eating and drinking - he is just lonely.

See you tomorrow, Sam. Must charge my camera batteries ready for all the photos I am going to take :)

Okies. I have a spare underbed box thats been outside so that will be nice and neutral. I have a wodge of newspaper I can bring you too.

I'll see if I can find a bag to bring you some hay in.....might have to be a bin bag though cause you have all my megazorb bags already. You don't need to give me any money for the hay...we agreed on £.50 for 1/2 a bale....so I'll try and get that amount to you if you know what I mean. I can get about 1/6 of a bale in the bag at a time if I pack it tightly so we could just go on £1 a bag from now on....that will make it easier I think :D

I'll probably be with you for about 11.30 tomorrow, I'll put Rosie down at Jens for 11 and then come on over. While I'm there I'll try and bring the hutch upstairs out of the rain. That way it will dry and I'll build it next time I'm over.

AWWWW I bet she's picking up the excitement from you, Later you'll find her drunk behind the sofa with a ladder in her stockings and a wonky tiara on (or was that just me on my hen night?:oops::oops:)

You know what....it honestly wouldn't surprise me :shock:

I'm sending vibes that all goes well with the bonding, perhaps Marnie will surprise us all and be as good as gold. What happened to the angel smiley we used to have on here?

Thanks, Sam. It would be brilliant if we could move the hutch upstairs as I can't get to my recycling bin at the moment or the shed. Am very wary of moving anything since hurting my back. My right leg is still slightly numb and tingly.

Let's hope Marnie Moo behaves for her Auntie Kee-Kee :)

oooo exciting!

Imogen is on her way for the hen party, I do hope she behaves herself! :shock:

So I am having a hungover bun delivered tomorrow? Deep joy :):):)

Not sure if Hovis is having a bucks' party. If I hear some noise later I will know that George, Furby and Bumble have crept in with him. Probably just as well I am going out for a few drinks tonight myself. If you can't beat them ..............................

Back