• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny's fundraiser, to help rescue mission buns

cant even remeber who i picked now :oops:

i dont think i included my address so it cant have been my bunny :(

I'm still waiting on 2 cheques..then the winner will be revealed..
bet you all can't cope with the excitement!:lol:

Have you got mine, Jill? x:D

Yes it arrived today! thank you
although we are waiting for one to arrive I think it's only fair to announce the winner as people have been waiting so long..

so.....

the last animal we put in our carriers was.....a guinea pig..(narrows it down a bit!:lol:)..

and it was Jingle!..so Romy AKA Binkybun is the winner!! Now you see why I couldn't say before her cheque arrived!:lol:

So well done Romy..prize will be posted this week.

And a huge thank you to everyone else who took part..due to the generousity of some people who were kind and sent extra...we raised

£130...:D:D:D

All the bunnies and pigs say thank you too..this will pay for all the buns Mxyi vacs..so a great help!:D

Well done! Great competition!! What a great amount raised for the bunnies and piggies

Jill- have you got all the cheques now?...........Did you get my cheque? paranoia setting in now......:oops:

Andrea
xx

Back