• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Honey has lost her balance!

...SO sorry Honey is in such a bad way. Sending her lots of bunny-healing vibes from my bunsters and me. PLEASE GET WELL HONEY. JCO xx

AWW Thanks everyone your all soo kind, I feel really bad at the moment. I wish i didnt leave her at the vets as she could be cuddling up with me in bed :( :( I hope she gets thru 2night, she seems a tuff little mite!! xx

just caught this thread, hope she'll soon be feeling better, it seems to be one thing after another for you at the moment :(

honey said:
just caught this thread, hope she'll soon be feeling better, it seems to be one thing after another for you at the moment :(

Yes it feels like i've been non stop at the vets! :( I just feel so helpless at the moment knowing shes laying there and i'm here! :( :(

I`m so sorry to hear about your poorly little one, keeping my fingers crossed for her and thinking of you both.
Keep us updated.

Su.x

Honey is now in a safe place over the bridge. She'll be 100% healed and looking out for all the buns who've passed over before her. You did all you could for her but she was obviously needed over the bridge. Binky free Honey in all the fields and have fun digging your burrow in the Rainbow Bridge Warren. Lots of snuggles from all the bunsters and me. JCO xx

Oh god :cry:

I really feel for you, there was obviously nothing you could do, please don't blame yourself

Sending hugs to you and Charlie

Back