• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Home Bargains' Selling 'Large' Rabbit Hutches :o(

Its definately too small, the one i got for £50 at home bargains.Not seen the £30 one. but its going only to be the base starter for the hutch. We are going to extend it and make it huge! Once we are done with it, it will be a palace. And thats not including the long run we are going to attach to it either! :D

For my bunny it is tall enough to periscope, but he is a very small netherland dwarf. He did it last night while investigating! however it may not be tall enough for normal bunny size. I will though still be extending it in height aswell, as its easy to do. my OH will be getting his tools out and doing the DIY when the snow clears up!:D
the concerning thing is though, i look at hutches online, and i see even smaller hutches in dimensions than the home bargains one, and they still sell them!

Ahh i see.

These places will continue to sell the small hutches if people keep buying them :roll: I bought a 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch from the rspca for just £95 :?

wow! thats good value! I never knew the RSPCA did that! Do you have any pics of it? do every RSPCA branch do that? or is it only the head office?

Back