• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly U/D back from vets

I went in crying to my vet thinking she was going to die :oops::oops::oops:

No harm in getting a health check too, then you will be able to totally settle your mind. I normally bring Honey along when any of mine need to go just incase as I'm worried something else will of gone wrong with her :oops:

i had my tummy churning all night worried id left her too late and shed die :oops: sat at work today expecting her face to of exploded with puss everywhere when i got home.... i need alcohol i think, im too dry and its affecting my nerves :oops: :lol::lol:

shes all good :D:D:D she weighs 2.10kg so has gained a smigin from last week :D

after the matted fur was removed there was no lump :oops::oops::oops:

shes a fighter like Alvin though :lol::lol::lol::lol: and she grunts her distaste at being messed with.

heart was good, tummy felt good, no lumps or bumps :oops:

the teeth are great but there is one the vet will monitor, at some point she thinks the tooth at the top was broken so is very short so the lower one has grown up to suit and needs an eye keeping on it. not sharp right now tho :D

vet said finish the panacur and if shes still drinking too much we can do blood tests just to check the kidneys are ok. but thats weeks away yet..

Holly is as Lou said.... in perfect health :love::love::love::love:

shes all good :D:D:D she weighs 2.10kg so has gained a smigin from last week :D

after the matted fur was removed there was no lump :oops::oops::oops:

shes a fighter like Alvin though :lol::lol::lol::lol: and she grunts her distaste at being messed with.

heart was good, tummy felt good, no lumps or bumps :oops:

the teeth are great but there is one the vet will monitor, at some point she thinks the tooth at the top was broken so is very short so the lower one has grown up to suit and needs an eye keeping on it. not sharp right now tho :D

vet said finish the panacur and if shes still drinking too much we can do blood tests just to check the kidneys are ok. but thats weeks away yet..

Holly is as Lou said.... in perfect health :love::love::love::love:

Yay, thats brilliant...:D

Brilliant. Now, hon, will you stop worrying?:D

You must be worn out with the stresses of your buns. You are such a fantastic Bunny Mummy but seem to exhaust yourself with worrying 'What if .....'

You have a beautiful duo and should be proud that you have enabled Alvin to find his perfect snugglebun as a wife.

Your buns are happy and healthy - relax and enjoy!!

i already feel a million times more relaxed. Alvins tummy is doing great and Holly has just had a thorough (sp) check by a great bunny vet.... its a good day today :D:D:D:D:D

oh and she didnt seem worried about the not eaten poops either. she said some bunnies can be kept in a way that they never had the opportunity to eat them so dont know how to or agrees its most likely the stress of a new home, i do think she is eating some now though :D:D

i already feel a million times more relaxed. Alvins tummy is doing great and Holly has just had a thorough (sp) check by a great bunny vet.... its a good day today :D:D:D:D:D

YAY!! :D

Glad Holly is fine (and Alvin too) and you are feeling better now!

:wave::D
Enjoy them now!!!!
Animal ownerswhip is supposed to relieve stress, not cause major anxiety:lol::lol:

Glad your mind is at rest (for a while ;))

Glad your mind is at rest (for a while ;))

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

now i wont worry till they look ill :D, i did consider cancelling the app last night but i just wanted her teeth checked incase that was why she was drinking loads.. id already sussed the lump was hair after Lou calmed me down :oops::oops:

I'm so glad all is well and you can now relax and enjoy being a bunny mummy again. :D

I just found this. A picture of Mischa's dewlap.

2421_70383337632_693867632_1937238_4698_n.jpg

I know it's way way late now but I saw it and thought 'there was some reason I was after a pic of his dewlap' and I think this was the thread.

Back